The Lord’s Supper is a priceless gift from God.
- It is God’s guarantee of his love
- It assures the penitent sinner of divine forgiveness
- It strengthens the believer’s faith
- It offers us communion with our Lord through his Body and Blood
- It unites us with our fellow Christians in the joyous celebration of His presence
In Holy Communion, we celebrate everything Jesus has done for us, and give thanks to God for His amazing grace.
At St. Andrews, Holy Communion is celebrated weekly at every worship service and many festival worship services.